|Who the heck are they!?!|
|Arc||THE BAKE SALE IS SCIENCE!|
- Panel 1
- Shii Ann: "I know you don't like it, but your practice ran long meant no time to drop you off."
- Kaitlyn: "C'mon Mom! I can walk home! It's not so far."
- Panel 2
- Shii Ann: "Kaitlyn, what mother would I be if I let you walk a busy road alone at night?"
- Kaitlyn: "I'm a genius, aren't I? I can follow a sidewalk for a mile without meandering into traffic."
- Panel 3
- Shii Ann: "Sorry, kiddo. A night walk like that falls squarely into the “adult supervisions” category regardless of the child's brain power."
- Panel 4
- Kaitlyn: "Fine. Then you walk home in the dark, Mrs. Adult. Give me your keys and I'll drive."
- (off panel): "Oh no, I'm not falling for that trick again!"
Alt text Edit
I think of Kaitlyn as the central character of another strip
Depicted Characters Edit
This is the first appearances of Shii Ann & Kaitlyn Hu